Tutorial - How to Plan Your Show
This tutorial is included in the Volume 6 Series.
In this tutorial you'll learn how I plan ahead before starting any show. This is more of an opinion piece, as you can start working on a show any way that you'd like!
You'll learn how I:
- Gather Photos and Cull them Down
- Scan Settings and minimum resolutions
- Order your photos before you start working
- How to Name Digital Files to Keep them in Order
- Keep all digital files in the same place on your computer
- Editing Photos/Set your Photo Editor in ProShow
- To Wizard or Not To Wizard?
- To Template or Not to Template
- ....or Build One Slide at a Time
Total run time is 9:49 minutes.