Tutorial - How to Use ProShow as a Presentation Program
This tutorial is included in the Volume 7 series.
In this tutorial you'll learn how to use ProShow as a Presentation program, something like Power Point, where the live presenter controls when to move on to the next slide.
There are no extra files for this tutorial.
You'll learn how to:
- Assign an automatic "pause" to a slide
- Where to find Interactive Caption controls
- Which Interactive Caption actions are useful, and which ones are not
- When you can use ProShow live from the program and when you must build an Executable file.
- How to add a URL, Email, or launch a program from an interactive caption
- Total run time is 6:48 minutes.