In today's update, Photopia has added much more robust features when customizing publishing menus.
In the video above, you'll learn where those Menus are and how to customize them. It was recorded in Director, but everything works exactly the same in Creator.
Other updates in this build are:
- Added all new Menu Editor
- Updated the YouTube icon
- Improved the Browser to better remember last used location
- Improved filename default for Slide Sound recording to avoid accidental overwrites
- Fixed motion smoothing issue in PSH imports
- Fixed accuracy of Capture Current Frame feature
- Fixed crash issue that could occur when using very large image files
- Fixed volume lines in Soundtrack area of Timeline view at end of show